We are concerned about privacy issues and want you to be familiar with how we collect, use and share information we receive about our clients and users and the options available to you. If you have any questions, you may contact us (see the “Contacting Us” section below.)
- How and What type of information does IngeniousPlex collect?
- What does IngeniousPlex do with my data?
- How do I delete my information from IngeniousPlex?
- Will your policy always remain intact?
- Will IngeniousPlex notify me of any changes?
- Contacting IngeniousPlex
- Information about consumers from third parties
Note: The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the new European Union (EU) data protection law which replaces the current Data Protection Directive beginning on May 25, 2018. From May 25, 2018, onwards IngeniousPlex will stop serving ads to users from EU/EEA regions including the UK & Switzerland. Read More.
1. from users who (i) visit www.ingeniousplex.com / *.vrtzads.com and other websites operated by us, including IngeniousPlex’s client interfaces (the “Websites”), (ii) use our software applications (the “Apps”), (iii) use our social media pages (our “Social Media Pages”), and (iv) receive email messages that we send to you (collectively, including the Websites, Apps and Social Media Pages, the “IngeniousPlex Pages”);
2. Through our technologies used by our publisher clients, media buyer clients and third parties that we use to gather and process information on their behalf (collectively, including the Websites, the Apps and our Social Media Pages, the “Services”). In this second context, we act as processors for the clients who serve as the data controllers for the information that we obtain from them.
How and what type of information does IngeniousPlex collect?
IngeniousPlex advertising technology collects data about the websites and apps that a user interacts with and the advertisements that a browser or app displays. This information cannot be used by IngeniousPlex to identify a particular individual, so it is called non-personally identifiable information (“non-PII”). This information may include non-PII identifiers (such as mobile device advertising identifiers, IP address or your browser’s user agent string) specific to the user’s browser or device as well as non-PII demographic and interest information provided by third parties.
An individual’s non-PII may be collected by IngeniousPlex advertising technology when:
1. IngeniousPlex or a business partner purchases online advertisements on a website that the individual visits or an app that the individual uses.
2. An IngeniousPlex business partner places one of IngeniousPlex web pixels on a website that the individual visits or uses.
What does IngeniousPlex do with my data?
IngeniousPlex advertising technology collects and uses data to help make online advertising more relevant and for ad delivery and reporting purposes. By delivering more relevant advertisements, IngeniousPlex plays an important role in keeping the Internet free, dynamic and vibrant. That’s because advertisers will pay more when their ads are tailored to an audience’s interests and publishers of websites and apps get more money when their audiences receive tailored advertisements instead of generic ones. That helps publishers continue to provide great content at a great price—often free.
IngeniousPlex site only collects data to enhance and personally tailor our website to meet your needs.
How do I delete my information from IngeniousPlex?
To opt out of receiving the tailored advertising made possible by IngeniousPlex advertising technology in your current browser or mobile applications on your current device, please visit IngeniousPlex Opt-Out page.
Will your policy always remain intact?
Will IngeniousPlex notify me of changes?
IngeniousPlex is constantly improving and making additions to our site to provide you with better features and services. As a result, our policies must be continuously revised. Whenever alterations are required, a new revised policy will be posted to this site, along with the date of last revision. It is important to us that you are always up to date with IngeniousPlex policies, so check this site often for information on your privacy.
In regards to privacy issues or the collection of personal data, any questions or concerns can be directed to our dedicated representatives. Please contact them by email at email@example.com
Information about consumers from third parties
From May 25, 2018, onwards IngeniousPlex will stop serving ads to users from EU/EEA regions including the UK & Switzerland. Hence, we will not collect or process any Personal Identifiable Information (PII) such as Email, Phone numbers, Cookie ID, Device ID, IP etc for EU/EEA regions including the UK & Switzerland. IngeniousPlex utilizes Multiple services to obtain imprecise location information generated from complete IP address data. We update our systems regularly to make sure such location information is updated to best of our knowledge . IngeniousPlex will store the IP address from these regions after removing the last octet from it making it virtually impossible to identify the end user.
For our video business: IngeniousPlex does not receive or store any user identifiable information.
In case you may notice any discrepancy, please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org